Cooking the "Wright" Way With the "Wright" Touch : A Collection of Recipes / by family and friends of Jake and Lucy A. Wright.
- Kearney, NE : Cookbooks by Morris Press, 
56,  pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Cooking, American.
- Spiral bindings (Bindings).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Nebraska Kearney.
- Appetizers & Beverages
Soups, Salads & Vegetables
Main Dishes & Casseroles
Meat, Poultry & Seafood
Breads & Rolls
Pies, Pastry & Desserts
Cakes, Cookies & Candy
This & That.
- "Wigloves The Soul Food Connection, 3337 South Bristol Avenue, PMB #198, Santa Ana, CA 92704-6748, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.littleafrica.com/wiglove ."--title page.
Contains "Black Family Reunion Pledge" by Maya Angelou.
Issued in comb binding.
Contributors' names provided with recipes.
Supplemental pages at end have cooking tips, information on napkin folding, microwave hints and calorie counter.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy inscribed "Thank you Bettie".
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
Wiggins, Bettie (autograph) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Wright, Jake, compiler.
Wright, Lucy A., compiler.
Morris Press (Firm) publisher.
Wigloves The Soul Food Connection.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|