B. Smith cooks Southern-style / Barbara Smith.
- First Scribner hardcover edition]
- New York : Scribner, .
vii, , 326 pages,  unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color), portraits ; 24 cm
- Cooking, American -- Southern style.
Cooking, American -- Southern style.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Former fashion model Barbara Smith shares over two hundred recipes for Southern-style cooking, offers tips on how to lower the calorie content, and includes stories from her career.
- Introduction: Why a Southern cookbook now?
Breads and dressings
Soups and stews
Sauces and condiments
- "First Scribner hardcover edition November 2009."
"Designed by Erich Hobbing."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy has dustjacket with sticker "Autographed copy" retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
Smith, B. (Barbara), 1949- (autograph) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781416553540 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|