Medical services and warfare, 1845-1994 1850-1920 [electronic resource].
Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white, and colour), maps (black and white, and colour)
- War -- Medical aspects -- History -- Sources.
Medicine, Military -- History -- Sources.
- Explore multiple perspectives on the history of injury, treatment and disease on the front line. Chart scientific advances through hospital records, medical reports and first-hand accounts, and discover the evidence of how war shaped medical practice across the centuries.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on publisher's information, correct as of 10 November 2017.
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm), digitiser.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|