Leisure, travel and mass culture [electronic resource] : the history of tourism 1789-1994 1850-1980.
Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2016.
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Tourism -- History -- Sources.
- This resource presents a multi-national journey through well-known, little-known and far-flung destinations unlocked for the average traveller between 1850 and the 1980s. Guidebooks and brochures, periodicals, travel agency correspondence, photographs and personal travel journals provide unique insight into the expansion, accessibility and affordability of tourism for the masses and the evolution of some of the most successful travel agencies in the world.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on March 20, 2017).
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm), digitiser.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|