Treasured Recipes / from the District Sisters Auxiliary.
- Olathe, Kansas : Cookbook Publishers, Inc.,  , ©1988
1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations (some color) ; 23 cm
- Cooking, American -- Southern style.
Cooking -- Kentucky.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kansas Olathe.
- Appetizers, Pickles, Relishes
Soups, Salads, Vegetables
Breads, Rolls, Pastries
Cakes, Cookies, Desserts
Beverages, Microwave, Miscellaneous.
- Includes index.
Issued in comb binding.
Contributors' names provided with recipes.
Title from cover.
"Mother Grace Helen Schultz, Founder of the District Sisters Auxiliary. This book will always remind us of a Great Warrior who fought a good fight, kept the faith, and finished the course."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy has recipe cut from newspaper laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- District Sisters Auxiliary, compiler.
Cookbook Publishers, Inc., publisher.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|