Cooking with love : comfort food that hugs you / Carla Hall with Genevieve Ko.
- [First Free Press hardcover edition]
- New York : Free Press, .
xiii, , 311,  pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Cooking, American -- Southern style.
Comfort food -- Southern States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Collects one hundred twenty-five recipes that adapt favorite comfort foods for overall taste enhancement, including spicy carrot ginger soup, chicken pot pie and five-flavor pound cake.
Fish and shellfish
- "Co-host on ABC's The Chew and 'Fan Favorite' on Bravo's Top Chef All-Stars"--Dustjacket.
"First Free Press hardcover edition November 2012."
"Designed by Erich Hobbing."
"Greg Powers: Photographer."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has embossed stamp of "JB Library of Joanna Banks" on page .
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (stamp) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Ko, Genevieve, author.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781451662191 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|