Melba's American comfort : 100 recipes from my heart to your kitchen / Melba Wilson ; photography by Melissa Hom.
- New York : Atria Books, 
xviii, 235,  pages : color illustrations, color portraits ; 26 cm
- Cooking, American -- Southern style.
Cooking, American -- Southern style.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Wilson invites you to experience the delicious foods of her heritage. She melds the down-home country cooking of her Southern roots with the urban cultural influences of New York City. Also included is a treasure trove of delightful stories and wisdom from the heart of her bustling kitchen.
Breakfast & brunch
Main contentment: fish, poultry & meat
Fried chicken: a world of its own
Some joy on the side
A little liquid comfort.
- "First Atria Books hadcover edition April 2016."
"Interior design by Jason Snyder."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Hom, Melissa, photographer.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|