Case studies in Jewish school management : applying educational theory to school practice / Burton I. Cohen.
- West Orange, N.J. : Behrman House, ©1992.
vii, 198 pages ; 23 cm
- Jewish religious schools -- United States -- Case studies.
Jewish day schools -- United States -- Case studies.
School management and organization -- United States -- Case studies.
Jewish day schools.
Jewish religious schools.
School management and organization.
- Case studies.
- Six case studies of the management practices, challenges, and solutions of Jewish day and supplementary schools around the country.
Developed from the consulting field work of Dr. Cohen and his colleague, Dr. Joseph Lukinsky, this book provides practical advice for the educator in all areas of school management, including staff relations, facility utilization and.
Management, Board and Congregational relations, and curriculum development.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 192-198).
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by the Board of Governors of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (donor)
- Library of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|