Teaching for success : effective insights and strategies for teaching in Jewish religious schools / by Dorothy C. Herman.
- Los Angeles : Torah Aura Productions, 1993.
160 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Jewish religious education -- Teaching methods.
Jewish religious education -- Teaching methods.
- Local subjects:
- Curriculum planning, Jewish.
Teaching -- Methodology.
- The author applies her wisdom, her experience and her sense of the practical to the art of Jewish teaching.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 159-160).
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by the Board of Governors of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (donor)
- Library of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|