A congregation of learners : transforming the synagogue into a learning community / edited by Isa Aron, Sara Lee, and Seymour Rossel ; introduction by Seymour Rossel and Sara Lee.
- New York : UAHC Press, ©1995.
256 pages ; 23 cm
- Jewish religious education -- United States.
Jews -- United States -- Identity.
Reform Judaism -- United States.
Jewish religious education.
Jews -- Identity.
- In the opening chapter, Jonathan Woocher says that the synagogue is the primary institution able to gather a myriad of learning communities together with a shared vision. it is still looked to as the.
Learning communities and how can they be more effective in reaching and holding the various populations of Jews in the late 1990's?
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by the Board of Governors of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (donor)
- Aron, Isa.
Lee, Sara L.
Library of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|