Copyright Broadcast Retransmission Licensing Act of 1992 [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Intellectual Property and Judicial Administration of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, second session on H.R. 4511, Copyright Broadcast Retransmission Licensing Act of 1992, April 1 and 2, 1992
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993
- Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Intellectual property law collection
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline intellectual property law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 518 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Copyright -- Broadcasting rights -- United States
Cable television -- Law and legislation -- United States
Cable television -- Licenses -- United States.
- Electronic books
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche
Shipping list numbers: 93-0466-P
Includes bibliographical references
"Serial no. 121."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 17, 2014
©2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|