More state aid or more local taxes? [electronic resource] : Should local purpose revenues be increased through greater state aid or through broadening of local tax sources?
- New York, N.Y. : Tax Institute, December, 1948
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Forum pamphlet; 4
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
Forum pamphlet ; 4
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
1 online resource (iii, 28 pages)
- Taxation, State.
Local finance -- United States.
Finance, Public -- United States -- States.
Local taxation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Preservation of local government : the case for broadened municipal revenue sources / Welles A. Gray
No panacea here! : the case agaist broadened municipal revenue sources and for increased state aid / Laurence B. Johnson and Robert D. Bole
Expanded state aid plus imposition of some new state taxes / James A. Maxwell
A multiple approach to the problem / C. Emory Glander
The over-all picture / Harold L. Henderson
- Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 10, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Tax Institute of America, sponsoring body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|