To enable the people of the Philippine Islands to adopt a constitution and form a government for the Philippine Islands and to provide for the future political status of the same [electronic resource] : minority report (to accompany H.R. 8856)
- Other Title:
- Constitution and government for Philippine Islands
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [United States Government Printing Office], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. House. Report; 68th Congress, 1st session, no. 709, pt. 3
Rept. / 68th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 709, part 3
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
World constitutions illustrated
- Government document
1 online resource (3 pages)
- Constitutional history -- Philippines
- Electronic books.
- "May 30, 1924.--Ordered to be printed."
Description based on PDF caption title, viewed March 10, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|