The law and customs of the Stock Exchange [electronic resource] : with an appendix containing the rules and regulations authorised by the committee for the conduct of business / by Rudolph E. Melsheimer and Samuel Gardner
- Fourth edition / by William Bowstead
- London : Sweet and Maxwell, Limited : Effingham Wilson and Company, 1905
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
1 online resource (xxiii, 237 pages)
- Stock Exchange (London, England) -- Rules and practice.
- Electronic books.
- "Rules and regulations for the conduct of business on the Stock Exchange": pages 163-216
Table of cases: pages vii-xxiii
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 3, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Gardner, Samuel, of the Stock Exchange, author
Bowstead, William, -1935, editor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|