Checking terrorism at the border [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on International Terrorism and Nonproliferation of the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, April 6, 2006
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2006
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 143 pages)
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services -- Management -- Evaluation.
Emigration and immigration law -- United States
Illegal aliens -- Government policy -- United States
Terrorists -- United States -- Identification.
Terrorism -- United States -- Prevention
- Electronic books
- "Serial no. 109-163."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 30, 2016
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|