Allegations of violence along the United States-Mexico border [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Human Rights and International Organizations of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, second session, April 18, 1990
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 89 pages)
- U.S. Border Patrol
Violence -- Mexican-American Border Region.
Illegal aliens -- Mexican-American Border Region.
Immigration enforcement -- Mexican-American Border Region.
- Electronic books
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 13, 2016
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|