Explanation of H.R. 2716, to revise, codify, and enact Title 8, United States Code, "Aliens and Nationality." [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- Explanation of HR 2716, to revise, codify, and enact Title 8, United States Code, "Aliens and Nationality"
Explanation of H.R. 2716 - Title 8
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1997
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
1 online resource (ii, 382 pages)
- Emigration and immigration law -- United States
Aliens -- United States
Citizenship -- United States
- Electronic books.
- At head of title: 105th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives. Committee Print
"Printed for the use of the Committee on the Judiciary."
"October 24, 1997."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 29, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|