Unauthorized alien students, higher education, and in-state tuition rates [electronic resource] : a legal analysis / Jody Feder
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [Congressional Research Service], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS report for Congress; RS22500
U.S. Congressional documents
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
[CRS report for Congress] ; order code RS22500
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages)
- Students, Foreign -- United States
Tuition -- Law and legislation -- United States.
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy
- Electronic books.
- "Updated October 7, 2008."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF caption title, viewed October 17, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|