Consular identification cards [electronic resource] : domestic and foreign policy implications, the Mexican case, and related legislation / Andorra Bruno, K. Larry Storrs
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, the Library of Congress, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS report for Congress; RL32094
U.S. Congressional documents
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
CRS report for Congress ; order code RL32094
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages)
- Identification cards -- United States
Identification cards -- Mexico.
Illegal aliens -- United States
False personation -- United States
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy
Mexico -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy.
- Electronic books.
- "Updated May 26, 2005."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 17, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Storrs, K. Larry (Keith Larry), 1937- author
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|