Unauthorized alien students [electronic resource] : issues and "DREAM Act" legislation / Andorra Bruno
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS report for Congress; RL33863
U.S. Congressional documents
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
CRS report for Congress ; RL33863
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages)
- Illegal aliens -- Education (Higher) -- United States.
Emigration and immigration law -- United States
Universities and colleges -- Residence requirements -- United States.
Tuition -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Students -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy
- Electronic books.
- "January 8, 2009."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 8, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|