A calendar of cases of witchcraft in Scotland, 1510-1727 [electronic resource] / compiled by George F. Black
- New York : The New York Public Library, 1938
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 online resource (2 unnumbered pages, 102 pages) : illustrations
- Trials (Witchcraft) -- Scotland.
Witchcraft -- Scotland -- History.
Court calendars -- Scotland.
- Electronic books.
- "Reprinted from the Bulletin of the New York Public Library of November-December 1937 and January 1938"--Title page verso
Includes bibliographical references and index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 23, 2018
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- New York Public Library, issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|