Wildlife circular [electronic resource] / United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Biological Survey
- Standardized Title:
- Wildlife circular (Washington, D.C. : 1939)
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [Bureau of Biological Survey], 1939-1942
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Animal studies: law, welfare and rights
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- Government document
1 online resource (13 volumes)
Coverage begins with circular 1 (August 1939) and ceases with circular 13 (1941)
- Game laws -- United States -- Periodicals.
Wildlife conservation -- United States -- Periodicals
- Electronic books.
- Some issues have distinctive titles ; some numbers issued out of order
Description based on HeinOnline index screen, viewed March 17, 2019
Published by the U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service, numbers 4-no. 13
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Bureau of Biological Survey. issuing body
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|