The law of defamation and verbal injury [electronic resource] / by F.T. Cooper
- Standardized Title:
- Handbook of the law of defamation and verbal injury
- Second edition / revised and in part re-written by D. Oswald Dykes
- Edinburgh : William Green and Sons, 1906
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
Scottish legal history
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline Scottish legal history
1 online resource (xli, 363 pages)
- Libel and slander -- Scotland.
- Electronic books.
- Preceded by: A handbook of the law of defamation and verbal injury / F.T. Cooper. 1894
Table of cases: pages xiii-lx
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 3, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Dykes, D. Oswald (David Oswald), 1876-1942, editor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|