Consular operations [electronic resource] : oversight hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees, and International Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session on consular operations, March 13, 1986
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1986
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 172 pages)
- Diplomatic and consular service, American.
- Electronic books
- "Serial no. 49."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 1, 2017
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|