Education and training funded by the H-1B visa fee and and the demand for information technology and other professional specialty workers [electronic resource] / Linda Levine
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, the Library of Congress, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS report for Congress; RL31973
U.S. Congressional documents
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
CRS report for Congress ; order code RL31973
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (14 pages)
- Visas -- United States
Adult education -- United States -- Finance.
Emigration and immigration law -- United States
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy
- Electronic books.
- "Updated April 28, 2005."
"Received through the CRS web."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 20, 2017
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|