Sanctuary jurisdictions and criminal aliens [electronic resource] : in brief / William A. Kandel, Lisa Seghetti
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS report for Congress; R44118
U.S. Congressional documents
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
CRS report ; R44118
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages)
- United States. Immigration and Naturalization Service -- Rules and practice.
United States. Department of Homeland Security -- Rules and practice.
Alien criminals -- United States
Refuge (Humanitarian assistance) -- United States
Asylum, Right of -- United States
Immigration enforcement -- United States
Emigration and immigration law -- United States
Jurisdiction -- United States
Conflict of laws -- Jurisdiction -- United States
- Electronic books.
- "July 1, 2016."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 10, 2017
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Seghetti, Lisa M., author
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|