Women's changing roles at home and on the job [electronic resource] : proceedings of a Conference on the National Longitudinal Surveys of Mature Women / [sponsored by the National Commission for Manpower Policy] in cooperation with the Employment and Training Administration, Department of Labor
- Washington, D.C. : [National Commission for Manpower Policy], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Conference Name:
- Conference on the National Longitudinal Surveys of Mature Women (1978 : U.S. Department of Labor)
- Special report (United States. National Commission for Manpower Policy); no. 26
Women & the law
Special report - National Commission for Manpower Policy ; no. 26
HeinOnline women and the law
1 online resource (iii, 331 pages)
- Women -- United States -- Social conditions -- Longitudinal studies -- Congresses.
Women -- Employment -- United States -- Longitudinal studies -- Congresses.
Social surveys -- United States -- Longitudinal studies -- Congresses.
- Electronic books
- Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 22, 2016
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. National Commission for Manpower Policy. sponsoring body, issuing body
United States. Employment and Training Administration. sponsoring body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|