Hebrew illuminated Bibles of the IXth and Xth centuries [electronic resource] : (codices or. Gaster, nos. 150 and 151); and a Samaritan scroll of the law of the XIth century (codex or. Gaster, no. 350) : together with eight plates of facsimiles of these manuscripts and of fragments from the Geniza in Egypt : published for the first time / by M. Gaster
- Other Title:
- Samaritan scroll of the law of the XIth century
- London : Printed by Harrison and Sons, 1901
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Religion and the law
HeinOnline religion and the law
1 online resource (52 pages, viii unnumbered pages of plates) : facsimiles
- British Library. -- Manuscript. Gaster.
Bible. Old Testament. -- Manuscripts.
Bible. Old Testament. -- Hebrew
Jewish illumination of books and manuscripts
- Electronic books.
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 7, 2016
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|