Strategies for countering violent extremist ideologies [electronic resource] : hearing before the Terrorism, Unconventional Threats, and Capabilities Subcommittee of the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, hearing held February 12, 2009
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2010
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Religion and the law
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline religion and the law
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 66 pages)
- Terrorism -- Religious aspects -- Islam
Islamic fundamentalism -- Study and teaching.
Terrorism -- United States -- Prevention -- Planning.
Terrorists -- Identification.
- Electronic books
- Includes bibliographical references
"H.A.S.C. no. 111-7."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 12, 2012
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|