Green's encyclopædia of the law of Scotland [electronic resource] / edited by John Chisholm
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Green's encyclopedia of the law of Scotland
Encyclopædia of the law of Scotland
Green's encyclopaedia of the law of Scotland
- 2nd edition
- Edinburgh : William Green and Sons, 1909-1914
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- Scottish legal history
HeinOnline Scottish legal history
1 online resource (12 volumes)
- Law -- Scotland -- Dictionaries.
- Electronic books.
- Description based on print version record
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Chisholm, John, 1857-
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|