Immigration Act of 1989. Part 3, February 21, March 1, 7, 13, and 14, 1990 [electronic resource] : joint hearings before the Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees, and International Law of the Committee on the Judiciary and the Immigration Task Force of the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, second session on S. 358, H.R. 672, H.R. 2448, and H.R. 2646
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Immigration Act of 1989 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees, and International Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, first-[second] session on S. 358, H.R. 672, H.R. 2448, and H.R. 2646. 3
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (viii, 967 pages) : illustrations
- Emigration and immigration law -- United States
- Electronic books
- "Committee on the Judiciary serial no. 21."
"Committee on Education and Labor serial no. 101-74."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 1, 2017
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Immigration Task Force. author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|