9th Circuit decision enables DACA beneficiaries--and other aliens granted deferred action--to get Arizona driver's licenses [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- Ninth Circuit decision enables DACA beneficiaries--and other aliens granted deferred action--to get Arizona driver's licenses
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Legal sidebar
U.S. Congressional documents
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (2 unnumbered pages)
- Immigrant children -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
Children of immigrants -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
Emigration and immigration law -- United States
Drivers' licenses -- Access control -- Arizona.
- Electronic books.
Author: Kate M. Manuel
Description based on PDF caption title, viewed January 2, 2016
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|