Restructuring the INS--how the agency's dysfunctional structure impedes the performance of its dual mission [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, April 9, 2002
- Other Title:
- Restructuring the Immigration and Naturalization Service--how the agency's dysfunctional structure impedes the performance of its dual mission
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2002
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, [Congressional Sales Office]
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 76 pages)
- United States. Immigration and Naturalization Service -- Reorganization.
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy
- Electronic books
- "Serial no. 69."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 3, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|