Should Mexico hold veto power over U.S. border security decisions? [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, August 17, 2006
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2006
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 220 pages) : illustrations
- Crime -- Mexican-American Border Region.
Illegal aliens -- Economic aspects -- United States.
Border patrols -- Texas -- El Paso.
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy
Mexico -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Mexico
Mexico -- Foreign relations -- United States
- Electronic books.
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche
"Serial no. 109-147."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 25, 2013
©2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|