Implementation of an entry-exit system [electronic resource] : still waiting after all these years : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, November 13, 2013
- Other Title:
- Implementation of an entry exit system
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2014
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 162 pages) : illustrations
- Visas -- Government policy -- United States
Illegal aliens -- United States -- Identification.
Illegal aliens -- Government policy -- United States
Biometric identification -- Government policy -- United States.
Ports of entry -- Security measures -- United States
Immigration enforcement -- United States
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy
- Electronic books
- Shipping list numbers: 2014-0158-P
Includes bibliographical references
"Serial no. 113-54."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 24, 2014
©2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|