Northern Ireland statutes and orders in council having effect as such, 1972 [electronic resource]
- Belfast : Her Majesty's Stationery Office, 1973
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- World constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Government document
1 online resource (xiv, 1046 pages)
- Session laws -- Northern Ireland.
- Statutes and codes.
- "Being:--1. Public general acts which received the Royal assent in that year, having been passed in the Third Session of the Twelfth Parliament of Northern Ireland in the 20th and 21st years of the reign of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second; and 2. Orders in council made in 1972 and having effect as acts of the Parliament of Northern Ireland by virtue of section 1 (3) of the Northern Ireland (temporary provisions) Act 1972 together with accompanying tables and index."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 9, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|