The credibility challenge : how democracy aid influences election violence / Inken von Borzyskowski.
- Ithaca [New York] : Cornell University Press, 2019. , ©2019
xiii, 229 pages ; 24 cm
- Elections -- Developing countries.
Political violence -- Developing countries.
Election monitoring -- Developing countries.
Democratization -- Developing countries.
Developing countries -- Politics and government.
Politics and government.
- "International democracy aid can influence election violence by changing election credibility, and sometimes it exacerbates violence"-- Provided by publisher.
- How democracy assistance influences election violence
Shaping the electoral environment : assistance and pre-election violence
The dark side : international condemnation and post-election violence
The upside : technical assistance and reduced post-election violence.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Online version: Borzyskowski, Inken von. Credibility challenge.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|