Cesarean delivery in the United States, 1990 / by Selma M. Taffel.
- Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1994.
- Vital and health statistics. Data on natality, marriage, and divorce Series 21, no. 51.
DHHS publication; no. (PHS) 94-1929.
Vital and health statistics. Series 21, Data on natality, marriage, and divorce ; no. 51
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 94-1929
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 24 pages) : illustrations.
- Cesarean section -- United States -- Statistics.
Mothers -- United States -- Statistics.
Infants -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Statistics, Vital.
- "An analysis of the demographic and maternal and infant health characteristics associated with cesarean delivery from information derived from live birth certificates."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 11).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed May 8, 2019).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Taffel, Selma. Cesarean delivery in the United States, 1990
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|