Superfund reform and reauthorization : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, on S. 8 Superfund Cleanup Acceleration Act of 1997, as amended by the proposed substitute amendment, dated August 27, 1997, sponsored by senators Chafee and Smith of New Hampshire, September 4, 1997.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1998.
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg.; 105-315.
S. hrg. ; 105-315
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 485 pages).
- Hazardous waste site remediation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Liability for hazardous substances pollution damages -- United States.
Liability for environmental damages -- United States.
- Legislative hearings.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo web site, viewed on May 31, 2019).
CRDP Program record.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Superfund reform and reauthorization
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Superfund reform and reauthorization
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|