Design and operation of the National Survey of Early Childhood Health, 2000.
- Hyattsville, Maryland : Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2002.
- Vital and health statistics. Programs and collection procedures Series 1, no. 040.
DHHS publication; no. (PHS) 2002-1316.
Vital and health statistics. Series 1, Programs and collection procedures ; number 40
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 2002-1316
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 97 pages).
- National Survey of Early Childhood Health (U.S.).
Children -- Health and hygiene -- United States.
Child health services -- United States.
Medical care surveys -- United States.
Child health services.
Children -- Health and hygiene.
Medical care surveys.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- "June 2002."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed April 5, 2019).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Design and operation of the national survey of early childhood health, 2000
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|