Health interview survey procedure, 1957-1974.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Resources Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1975.
- Vital and health statistics. Programs and collection procedures Series 1, no. 11.
DHEW publication; no. (HRA) 75-1311.
Vital and health statistics. Series 1, Programs and collection procedures ; number 11
DHEW publication ; no. (HRA) 75-1311
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 153 pages) : illustrations.
- Health surveys -- United States -- Methodology.
Questionnaires -- United States.
- "April 1975."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 40).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed April 5, 2019).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.). Health interview survey procedure, 1957-1974
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|