Engaging communities : IMLS Focus, Tuesday, June 2, 2015, Los Angeles Public Library, Los Angeles, California / compiled and edited by Chrystie Hill [and four others].
- Other Title:
- IMLS Focus engaging communities
- [Washington, D.C.] : Institute of Museum and Library Services, 
- Conference Name:
- Engaging Communities (Conference) (2015 : Los Angeles, Calif.), author.
1 online resource (17 pages) : color illustrations
- Libraries and community -- United States -- Congresses.
Museums and community -- United States -- Congresses.
Needs assessment -- Congresses.
Libraries and community.
Museums and community.
- Understanding diverse needs
Building capacity with partnerships
The communications imperative
Reassessing for success
- Summary report from IMLS Focus 2015 : Engaging Communities.
CRDP Program record.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (IMLS website, viewed on August 9, 2016).
- Hill, Chrystie, compiler.
Institute of Museum and Library Services (U.S.), issuing body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|