Homeland Security Assessment of Terrorists' Use of Ghost Guns Act : report (to accompany H.R. 2621) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], -
- United States. Congress. House. Report; 116-88.
Report / 116th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 116-88
- Government document
1 online resource (volumes).
- Terrorism -- Risk assessment -- United States.
Firearms -- Markings.
Terrorism -- United States -- Prevention.
- Legislative materials.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo web site, viewed on May 29, 2019).
"Supplemental report together with minority views"--Pt. 2.
"May 28, 2019."
"June 10, 2019"--Pt. 2.
CRDP Program record.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Homeland Security Assessment of Terrorists' Use of Ghost Guns Act
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|