Rescinding DHS' Waiver Authority for Border Wall Act : report together with minority views (to accompany H.R. 1232).
- Other Title:
- Rescinding Department of Homeland Security's Waiver Authority for Border Wall Act
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
- United States. Congress. House. Report; 116-45.
Report / 116th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 116-45
- Government document
1 online resource (10 pages).
- Border security -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Walls -- Mexican-American Border Region.
Illegal aliens -- Government policy -- United States.
- Legislative materials.
- Online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo web site, viewed on May 6, 2019).
"May 2, 2019."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Rescinding DHS' Waiver Authority for Border Wall Act
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|