Providing that the rule entitled "Short-Term, Limited Duration Insurance" shall have no force or effect : report together with minority views (to accompany H.R. 1010) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], -
- United States. Congress. House. Report; 116-43.
Report / 116th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 116-43
- Government document
1 online resource (volumes).
- Health insurance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Legislative materials.
- Online resource; title from part 1 PDF title screen (govinfo web site, viewed on May 2, 2019).
"April 29, 2019"--Pt. 1.
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Providing that the rule entitled "Short-Term, Limited Duration Insurance" shall have no force or effect
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|