Prenatal care : United States, 1969-1975 / Selma Taffel.
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, National Center for Health Statistics, 1978.
- DHHS publication; no. (PHS) 78-1911.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the national vital statistics system Series 21, no. 33.
Vital and health statistics. Series 21, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 33
DHEW publication ; no. (PHS) 78-1911
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, 40 pages) : illustrations.
- Prenatal care -- United States -- Statistics.
Childbirth -- United States -- Statistics.
Birth weight, Low -- United States -- Statistics.
Mothers -- United States -- Statistics.
Birth weight, Low.
- "September 1978."
"An analysis of recent trends and differentials in prenatal care, based upon data reported on birth certificates. Discusses variations in care received by different groups of mothers and the outcome of pregnancy as related to month of pregnancy prenatal care began and number of prenatal visits."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 26).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed May 16, 2019).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Taffel, Selma. Prenatal care, United States, 1969-1975
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|