Blue muse : Timothy Duffy's Southern photographs / Timothy Duffy ; foreword by Russell Lord ; introduction by William Ferris.
- Chapel Hill : The University of North Carolina Press : published in association with the New Orleans Museum of Art, 
xi, 136 pages : illustrations ; 32 x 31 cm
- Folk musicians -- Southern States -- Pictorial works.
Folk music -- Southern States -- Pictorial works.
Tintype -- Southern States.
- Tintype -- Southern States.
- "The artists found in these images represent the roots of American music. Most will be strangers. Some have found fame. All are artists of American folk traditions, the living expressions of who we are, made and remade by everyday people and passed down through generations. While the world finds inspiration in the well of grassroots creativity maintained by traditional musicians, barriers of class, race, and place often keep the artists themselves under-acknowledged and obscured"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Lord, Russell, writer of foreword.
Ferris, William R., writer of introduction.
New Orleans Museum of Art.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|