Inside the factory. Series 3, episode 5, Sauces [electronic resource] / producer directors, Will Aspinall, Sam Bailey ; Voltage TV.
- Other Title:
Academic Video Online.
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 2017.
1 online resource (59 minutes)
- Sauce industry -- Great Britain.
Sauces -- Great Britain.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- Gregg Wallace and Cherry Healey get exclusive access to six of the world's most impressive food factories. In Italy, discover how it's possible to produce 150,000 kilometres of spaghetti every day. And in the Netherlands, follow the production of creamy mayonnaise from its raw ingredients to the jar. Gregg helps press blackcurrants for soft drinks, and finds that the chocolate on your digestives is on the bottom of the biscuit, not the top. Cherry lands cod in Iceland, picks tea in Africa, and consults scientists about the rules of safe defrosting. They're joined by historian Ruth Goodman, who uncovers the fascinating stories of how these foods became so popular.
- Presented by Gregg Wallace, Cherry Healey, Ruth Goodman.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 25, 2019).
- Aspinall, Will, director, producer.
Bailey, Sam (Television producer), director, producer.
Voltage TV, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|