BSAVA manual of canine and feline ultrasonography [electronic resource] / editors, Frances Barr and Lorrie Gaschen.
- Other Title:
- Manual of canine and feline ultrasonography
- Quedgeley, Gloucester : British Small Animal Veterinary Association, 
- BSAVA manual series
BSAVA manuals series
1 online resource : illustrations.
- Dogs -- Diseases -- Diagnosis.
Cats -- Diseases -- Diagnosis.
- Medical subjects:
- Dog Diseases -- diagnostic imaging.
Cat Diseases -- diagnostic imaging.
- Electronic books.
- Ultrasonography has become an invaluable tool in general veterinary practice as well as in referral and academic institutes. Edited by Frances Barr and Lorrie Gaschen and with a host of international contributors, the BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Ultrasonography provides an overview of the physical properties of this increasingly popular imaging technique and discusses the equipment required as well as the general principles of the ultrasound examination, before moving on to consider body systems in individual chapters. Includes DVD with more than 100 video clips.
- Physical principles
Principles of ultrasound examination
Kidneys and proximal ureters
Stomach, small and large intestines
Bladder and urethra
Ovaries and testes
Thyroid and parathyroid glands
Superficial soft tissues.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (EBSCO, viewed May 12, 2017).
- Barr, Frances, editor.
Gaschen, Lorrie, editor.
British Small Animal Veterinary Association.
- Other format:
- Print version: BSAVA manual of canine and feline ultrasonography.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|