Down home with the Neelys : a Southern family cookbook / Patrick Neely and Gina Neely ; with Paula Disbrowe.
- [First Edition]
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2009.
ix, , 278 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), color portraits ; 24 cm
- Cooking, American -- Southern style.
Cooking, American -- Southern style.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Husband-and-wife team Pat and Gina Neely, hosts of their own Food Network show and proprietors of the celebrated Memphis and Nashville eateries, Neely's Bar-B-Que, share more than 120 mouthwatering, tried-and-true southern recipes including many of their signature dishes: barbecue deviled eggs, Florida coast pickled shrimp, Pat's wings of fire, Gina's collard greens, Grandma Jean's potato salad, Nana's Southern gumbo, Memphis-sized pulled pork sandwiches with slaw, get yo' man chicken, and sock-it-to-me cake.
- The reunion: Pat and Gina's Sizzlin' love
Hog wild: Memphis-style barbeque
Get the party started Neely-style
Southern soups and stews
Stick-to-your-ribs side dishes
Dig in: savory, soulful entrées
The sweet life: our favorite desserts
Sleep late breakfasts
- "This is a Borzoi Book published by Alfred A. Knopf."
"Designed by Maggie Hinders."
Foreword (pages viii-ix) by Paula Deen.
"As seen on Food Network"--Dustjacket
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Neely, Gina, author.
Disbrowe, Paula, author.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9780307269942 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|